Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Push Present

Last Friday, July 27, 2012, I got home from work and Drew had a surprise for me.  He had been saving for the past nine months for the best push present ever! 


The surprise was this beautiful diamond necklace that I will cherish for the rest of my life.  The diamond in the center was Drew's grandmother's diamond that she gave to him and Drew pick out the tear drop setting all by himself, which I just love.  It is so beautiful.  (The picture doesn't do it justice)

Now I know that usually you get this present when you have the baby but Drew could tell that I was getting kind of tired of being so big and uncomfortable all the time that he thought this would give me a boost for the last few weeks.  Which was a great idea!  Instead of calling it a push present, I will call it a carrying present.

Thank you sweetie for being such an amazing husband and a wonderful person!  I know you are going to be the best father to our two little ones and can't wait for the upcoming years!  We have such wonderful times ahead and I'm glad I get to share it with you.  You make me so happy each and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment